


Darryl went back to work on Monday and we miss him so much! It was great that he was able to spend all of last week at home with us, but we wish he didn't have to go back to work! Luckily his schedule is fairly flexible and he will be able to go with us to Hazel's 2 week appointment on Thursday. I really hope that she is up to her birth weight by then. If that's the case, then we no longer have to wake her every 3 hours to eat!!!! She looks bigger to me, but she is still so tiny. On Friday we are having her newborn pictures taken with Jamie Sangar. I'm bummed because I really wanted to find an antique baby scale for the pictures, but no luck so far. Let me know if you've got one! I'm so excited and Darryl is able to come home for those as well to sneak in a few shots.
This is one of my favorite blankets! She is so cozy in it. It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom.
Hazel and I met my mom at Max and Erma's yesterday for lunch. It is so nice to get out of the house!
Emily came over last night to bring us Locke's baby swing and to go to Target. Darryl isn't feeling well, so Hazel came with! She was so excited to go on her first shopping adventure at Target. I have never seen her more stimulated! She could not relax and was truly looking at everything. Just like her mom! She got fussy in her car seat so I held her and she just wouldn't lay her head down. She stayed awake the entire time (1.5 hours)! Now that's some good shopping stamina at 8 days old!
Here is another photo of a HAVE TO HAVE blanket from Pottery Barn Kids. My mom's friend Grace got us the pink blanket and it is so amazingly soft and washes so well. I love it! I wrap Hazel in the blanket every night to help her sleep. Thanks Grace!
Here she is at Target with her favorite blankie!
We look like we are homeless! Thanks for sharing our first Target experience Emily and Locke!

3 comments:
oh boy, of course your daughter is learning how to shop already. It must be in her genes! One of these days she'll be walking around the store, calling "mom" to see how many women turn around! ha.
I love your owl hoodie!! Where did you get it? It's so adorable...but now on to your daughter! She just gets cuter with every picture I see of her!! I need to stop checking your blog! It makes me want Madison here so bad!! I thought we might be going in last night, but the contractions never became regualr, and today...almost nothing! UGH!!
Oh, and a playdate would be so fun! I would love to have another new mommy friend!! :-) When are you going back to work (if you are?) I'm off for the rest of the year, so we'll have to plan something!
Love it!! so funny!!!
She's already a Tarjay lover!!
Red is soooo stimulating too!! The bullseye tricks me into shopping more and more...ha!! You are awesomely funny!
Post a Comment