Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The BIG and little Red Chairs~ 1 Week Photos


Grandma Hilliard is amazing! Not only did she get me the most perfect rocker ever, she got a matching one for Hazel. I LOVE it!!!!! It looks so cute in her nursery and I can not wait to take her photos in the chair so we can see how big she is getting. Thank you Grandma Hilliard!!!!! You are spoiling our baby : )


I hope only she looks bigger in her weekly photos! If you think I am looking bigger, just don't comment : )

Just Lounging in my new red chair
Hazel loves to lay with her booty up in the air. So cute!


She promises she loves her chair!

Here are the other fun gifts that Grandma Hilliard got for Hazel. She loves her new shirt and matching jeans! Plus, the Piggy Bank is great...even better....It came with a nice $50 surprise. Thanks Grandma! And, I've realized you can NOT have enough blankets. We are so thankful for Hazel's Grandmas and how much they love her!!!!



Hazel's first time in her crib
Her first time sucking her thumb!!!

And, finally, a picture of the completed nursery.

2 comments:

kbtoys said...

SO cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You know what I love about your nursery!? It's not traditional and not boring!! She'll love looking at those colors as her eyes develop! What a fun room! If we didn't have textured walls and a popcorn ceiling we would have did something so much cooler when we had our baby!! She is growing up so fast already!!