
This picture is amazing and represents 4 generations....now all here. A couple weeks ago I posted a picture from my family shower with my grandma and mom. What is even more crazy is that Hazel has a Great Great Grandma too (not pictured).
Mommy loves my wild hair. She forgot to bring my bows to the hospital but Aunt Emily saved the day and brought me some hair clips. At my next wardrobe change I'll show you all!
We have enjoyed all of the visitors. I really would have gone crazy if it weren't for everyone coming to visit and meet our little blessing. We LOVE showing her off! Hazel loves you Aunt Mackenzie and can't wait to wear her new leotard from you to her first gymnastics class!!!
Emily, thank you...thank you...thank you. You have been a life savor for us and just are truly amazing. The mom in you has absolutely come out and you just know everything we need! Thanks for your trips back and forth to our house, the snacks, the late nights, encouragement and for loving our baby.
Now that is a proud uncle!
I'm so glad that my arm splint is off! I kept hitting myself with it because I LOVE my hands by my face : )
In Daddy's Arms! I love my daddy!!!!!
I am 4 hours old (well, probably not...but girls always lie about their age).
Elissa, thank you for visiting me!

5 comments:
I'm so glad you get to take her home today!!! Hope things are going great! Can't wait to see her again!
She is so CUTE!!!
Congratulations!
She is beautiful, Hannah!!
So adorable. So precious. So perfect.
How much do those things cost? I want one...
:)
i can't believe I haven't even gotten to hold baby Hazel yet!! I'm so jealous of everyone else.
I'm really glad you all got to go home though. If you're up for a visit this weekend, I'd love to come see my new niece and her parents!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad she is home and healthy and you are doing so well! You are a rock star. She is beautiful and we couldn't be happier for you and your family! I can't wait to meet her! And, I must add that you LOOK AMAZING! Hugs!
Post a Comment