I got this weird itch to start shopping online for Hazel in European Boutiques and through some amazing German designers!!!! I have learned so much over the last few weeks about children's clothing throughout the world and also I've learned enough German to be dangerous on EBay! I mean, they just don't sell this ridiculous of stuff in the US. And, yes, it is ridiculous but so am I! I think it's impossible to have a bow too big or enough patterns on one outfit. I also have to say this outfit below is pretty tame compared to the ones I wanted, but Darryl did not understand why I would want Hazel to look like an Elf. Haha! Elves have cute little outfits : ) So, here is her custom made outfit from Sandra in Germany.
Here is her Boutique Dress from Hong Kong (one of our FAVORITE places!) Check out the leg warmers! She's going to love those : ) And the fact that they have balls on the socks. If she's like her mom then she won't be able to wear socks unless they have balls on them because they slip off of our heals!

Her Dad picked out this outfit from the UK. Thanks Dad...we like when you get excited about girl clothes!!!
And, here is another one of my favorites from the UK. I love these pants!
2 comments:
Too bad the doctors hadn't confirmed baby Hazel's sex before I left for England! I felt that I knew deep down, but I couldn't take the chance. Oh well, atleast you've got ebay! :-)
Some what ridiculous but at the same time absolutely awesome!
And she will no doubt out dress Claire and Lucy!
Post a Comment