Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to send a quick update and I'm so sorry there aren't any new pictures yet!!!! I promise I will flood you with them soon. We are going to the hospital tomorrow morning to have her jaundice checked out, then we have her first appointment with the pediatrician. Hazel is doing amazing! I will update tomorrow!!!!

Thanks everyone for your love and support.

3 comments:

L said...

hi hannah! i've been praying for your family and got updates through jen and joy from emily! :) I know emily through joy years back. I'm glad to see everyone is doing well and is happy and healthy! God bless!
http://arewardfromhim.blogspot.com

Lindsey

abbittfamily said...

Yeah...so glad everything is going great. If you need anything, let me know, I would love an excuse to come and see you guys!

abbittfamily said...

I'm dying for some pictures and another update! It's not like you are busy with a newborn! :-)