Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm two weeks old!


Can you believe it??? Hazel is two weeks old! These two weeks have just flown by. They have been the most amazing and most challenging weeks of my life. There is such an awesome feeling to know that you brought a baby into this world, but it is also an overwhelming feeling . WE HAVE A BABY! She's full time! A lot of work, but well worth it. I wouldn't change anything for the world. I've never been happier. Life as a family is the best thing ever...more than I could have ever imagined. Every dream I've ever had has come true already so now it's time I start dreaming again : )


1 comment:

Emily said...

Hannah, she is just adorable! The last one is too cute--sitting like a lady. So sweet! I miss seeing the weekly picture of you and Hazel in your red chairs! :-)