
Jamie Sangar, an amazing photographer came to our house on Friday to take Hazel's newborn pictures! She was so patient and creative and we are so happy with her photos. You can view her website at http://www.jamiesangar.com/. Thank you Jamie! I'll continue to post her pictures throughout the year as Jamie will capture her every 3 months! Wow, she's just beautiful : ) We love you baby Hazel!
Sorry that Hazel peed on your new yellow and white chair!



Sorry that Hazel peed on your new yellow and white chair!








5 comments:
Hannah, these pictures are incredible! I love the two with you and hazel!! And the family shot that is on Jamie's website is absolutely amazing! Of course, ALL the ones of Hazel are stunning. You have a little model ready to be dressed in all of her adorable outfits! She is so loved.
those are adorable!!!! can't wait to see them every 3 months!!! :o)
wow, you guys are so beautiful. her skin color is going to be perfect! keep posting pictures, I love to see how much she is changing. oh, and you forgot to put the 2 week shot of you and hazel. will you post one?
I absolutely LOVE the picture of you looking down at Hazel in your arms....the one where you're sitting. You look amazing!
Can't wait to see my niece again SOON!
Beautiful!
Lis
Post a Comment