Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Princess Hazel

Today there was a Halloween Party at our Lactation Class. The babies were so cute!!! Hazel started off as a pumpkin, but her green tutu was scratching her legs....so she changed into her ballet costume. I made a couple newborn tutus last night, so she got to model one today. Over the next few weeks, I'll be making tutus, bows, flower headbands, burp clothes and other fun things for the holidays. Hopefully I'll post some pictures soon. I'll start working on my website as well, it just truly is hard to find time because my daughter is HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!!

Here is a picture of Hazel and her boyfriend Brandon. He's a little cutie that belongs to my friend Lisa from class. Thanks for keeping us motivated Lisa! I could quite breastfeeding any day but keep coming back to the class to see our friends : )

We love your Monkey costume Brandon!

And, here is Quinn. So cute in his Goldfish outfit!

Random cute picture of Hazel : )
And Another!

3 comments:

kbtoys said...

oh my, is Hazel really 8 lbs, 8 oz now?? She gained that fast! I guess all that milk she drank on Thursday caught up to her. :-)

Emily said...

I love Hazel! She looks so angelic!

abbittfamily said...

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!

I miss you guys so much! Hazel is getting so big and darn cute.

Hope to see you soon!
Terri