One Month???? Wow! I love her more and more everyday. Hazel is amazing and I love this time I have to spend with her so much. I hold her for no reason and just never stop staring at her. I can't believe Darryl and I made such a beautiful baby : ) She is getting so much more alert and following our voices and our faces. She loves to look at our faces and ceiling fans. I don't think she should be able to see that far yet, but she stares straight up at the fan.I'm still breastfeeding and supplementing with soy on occasion. She didn't do well on milk based formulas, but I know her stomach is still pretty immature and she may be able to transition later on. I try to only supplement about 20% of the time...it really helps me get through the night! Breastfeeding at 3am just cramps my style!!!!! Sorry Hazel : (
I love my breastfeeding support group. I've become friends with two of the girls there and we took our babies to lunch today after the class. It's so fun to talk to other moms in my same situation. And, I met a girl there that does the Strollerfit classes, so Hazel and I will start those after I'm cleared from the doctor in early November. Darryl got us the most awesome BOB jogger!!!! I love it and am just waiting on the car seat adaptor so I can take her for a stroll. I didn't think we'd need it since she'd be big enough to sit in the stroller in Spring, but I will need it for the Strollerfit class.
I don't seem to get much of anything done during the day and somehow I feel like I've worked a full day everyday! There seems to be about 10 times as much laundry than before she was born. And, I make a bigger mess with her clothes than I do my own. I'm always trying different things on her and can't believe how quickly she is growing. Her room is a wreck right now!

A women after my own heart! She already loves accessories : )

3 comments:
Happy one month birthday Hazel. You are such a beautiful little girl and you are getting so big!
Hannah-Um she is just amazing and is it me or does she look a lot like Darryl?
Miss you guys - so glad you've connected with some other mommies to spend time with. It's lonesome highway here in Richmond :)
Take Care!
Terri
She is so cute! Time does fly!! Enjoy every moment you have with her!! Are you going back to work?
You look so good too! It doesn't look like you just had a baby!
Hazel likes soy milk, just like her aunt! :-)
Post a Comment