Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We are Babysitters!



Last night, Darryl and I went over to one of my friend and co-worker's houses to watch their adorable twins! Roman and Eva were born in October 2007 and have grown so much since their early start at around 3lbs! They are such a miracle and its fun to see their mom Stephanie with them. Of course, she is head over hills with them. Yesterday, Stephanie and her husband celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary at Shula's, so Darryl and I helped out with Roman, Eva and Roma (the family dog).
We started the evening off with some baby bottles and pizza, left for a walk and then watched American Idol together. We were very excited to help out!!! I think I would have made a good mom of twins, but one baby at a time is definitely enough to keep you busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..they are cute!! Love the names too.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh...so many updates while i've been gone!