Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Belly Shot

So friends, I finally did it! My first belly shots : ) Right now my stomach is still in that in between phase of looking chubby and looking pregnant. It's getting a little better and someone in public actually said, "Oh, are you expecting?" Um, are you kidding me. I don't think I look pregnant enough to ask me that...but, whatever! Luckily I could say yes. As you can tell, I am gaining weight in other areas, not just my stomach. It's so annoying. I've been working out everyday and trying to eat healthy, but I do eat a lot more than normal. I'm hungry all of the time! I'm going to try my hardest not to gain too much, but I feel like only so much of it is in my control.

Here you go!


3 comments:

Emily said...

You are adorable! You will look great EVERYday from now until the baby is born...I know you very well! :-)

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Hannah!! I am so excited you are having a baby! Yes we will see you Saturday..just not sure what time..we also have a birthday party to attend.

abbittfamily said...

How cute...I love that you can start seeing a baby bump...those days are so great!

Also so happy to see that you are blogging...love the nursery, babysitting and bike for two. How funny is that!

See you tomorrow!