Monday, May 5, 2008

Bicycle Built for Two


That's right...there was no way I couldn't put this picture up. Kyle and Emily cracked me up riding around on this bicycle. Plus, this was right after Emily got mad that Kyle was riding a motorcycle (due to the fact he's got a brand new baby)...something about this looks just as dangerous and let me tell you Emily didn't hesitate at all, she just jumped right on. I think they should invest in one and just add a baby seat to the back. They look pretty good on it, right?
Also, Kelly (a.k.a. Erika Taylor) will be heading off for the trip of a lifetime later this week. She, and a group of students from IU, are going on a Beatles tour that begins in London. We will miss her bunches but look forward to all of her stories and pictures on her new camera from Locke. Last night a bunch of friends and family got together to wish her farewell. We will miss you Erika! And, as soon as you get back, we'll know if Baby Hilliard is a boy or girl.


2 comments:

Emily said...

hannah, that picture is just wrong! i can not believe you used it. however, the bike was dangerous...ha!

kbtoys said...

That's cute! haha.

Thank you Hanny! I've got Locke and baby Hilliard right at the TOP of my list of who to shop for in England! :-) I'm so excited for June 2nd! yay! See you then!!