Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Here's to all of the Mothers and Grandmothers in my life!

The Best Mom in the World!
Darryl and his Mom, my mother-in-law Roberta.
My "sleeping" Grandma Lois (my mom's mom)

My Great-Grandma Norris (Mother to my mom's dad)


On Saturday, my family went to my Grandma's beautiful new condo for a family get together to celebrate our mothers and grandmothers!


Miss Jenna and my Aunt Penny

Here is a shot of my grandma's cute new kitchen. She has the perfect party house!


This is my second cousin Troy, holding Locke! Everyone loves Locke!

And, on Sunday, my family and Darryl's family met up at PF Changs to celebrate Mother's Day. Roberta and Theresa drove down from Terre Haute with a friend and Darryl and I picked them up at her friends daughter's house (also in Indianapolis). We spent the day hanging out with Roberta and Theresa and watched our China Honeymoon home videos after lunch. Darryl and I bought our moms silver Chinese charms that mean Mother and we had necklaces made for both of them.

Roberta, happily sporting her new "Mother" Necklace

Darryl and Locke

Roberta and Locke

Me and Locke!


At lunch, Emily was given a girls' best friend...diamond earrings! They are beautiful and hopefully, since they are studs, Locke won't try to pull them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? You have a family member I don't know? How is this even possible?

And P.F. Chang's...YUM!!!


(p.s. Thanks for calling me yesterday! I was SO excited!!)