Sunday, August 17, 2008

So, most of you know that I make cakes...but what you might not know is I have another hobby that I'm starting to make time for. I have always loved to sew and just create anything! I am definitely going to keep making cakes, but also I'm venturing into making boutique baby items. Hannah Hilliard Designs (yes, I started a business) is a work in progress and hopefully soon I will be able to share my website! I have started making baby blankets, bibs and burp clothes. I plan to make tutus and really frilly girly things!!!! You know, the things we DON'T need but CAN'T resist! Don't worry all you moms of boys...there will be cute and fun things for your lil' guys too. Below are just a few of the burp clothes I've made for Hazel, I mean...a baby needs to spit up in style, right? Let me know if you'd like a personalized baby gift and I'd love to whip you up something!! Also moms, if there are items out there that you have realized you need and can't find, let me know!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah..you have many talents..love the wedding cake..it's beautiful!!! Also I think I'm going to love Hannah Hillard Designs...I love the colors and designs in those burp cloths...let me know when you get things up and running.

L said...

those are amazing hannah....you are very talented!! maybe one day i can buy those burp cloths from you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! You are truly amazing!
Love the Singer you are using, it's the best!! Can't wait to see what you have to offer!