Next week is an exciting week for me. On Monday I have my routine 2 week visit, which I always love, Tuesday Darryl and I are meeting with a pediatrician for Hazel and then the Furniture gets there (plus I'm taking a half day to organize her room!) and on Wednesday is my first baby shower. The girls at work are throwing a shower for me and I'm so excited.
The pediatrician we are meeting with is Dr. Kristen Gollnick. Anyone go to her? She works at North Star Pediatrics in the Community Network. Our main objective is to find a small practice where Hazel will actually see her own doctor, and we don't have to explain things each time we go. I have learned that you end up putting a lot of trust and faith into your doctor when you are a first time parent and we only want the best recommendations for her. I want to know our doctor is always looking out for Hazel's best interest, not convenience!
We are open to meeting with other doctors, but would prefer that they are in the Fishers area. If you have great recommendations, let me know!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Don't remember how I found your blog, but wanted to comment on Dr. Gollnick. My best friend had her baby in May of '07, and took him to her, and loved her! She's recently moved up to Fort Wayne, so that's the only reason they don't go there anymore.
Thanks for the comment! I was wondering, when you said you have an embroidery machine, do you do embroidery? I had thought about seeing if I could have the stitching professionaly removed, and redone. It's not so much the order that annoys me (just one of those things with knowing that its wrong, even though 99.9% of people wouldn't!), but the fact that the "N" is so big.
I guess what I'm asking is if you are available for hire (for lack of a better way of putting it!!) Thanks so much!
Love reading your blog!! Hope you have a great time at your shower!
I hope you can post some pictures! I can't believe your due date is approaching so quickly!
I pray it's uneventful and you're on cruise control until little Hazel arrives!
Anon Lurker
less than 11 weeks to go!!
LOVE your choice of doctor! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment