Sunday, August 17, 2008

Megan and Brandon's Wedding

Yesterday, Darryl and I attended Megan and Brandon's beautiful outdoor wedding. Megan is one of my coworkers and is about the sweetest girl ever! Darryl and I worked many hours to make the cake for their wedding. We made the main wedding cake and then three sheet cakes, Chocolate, Vanilla and Lemon. It was a hit! I have a few shots below before it left our place and then a after I got some flowers from her florist for the top.









And, Emily did the hair for the wedding. Megan has chin length hair. You would never know!!! Emily does such an awesome job and makes every bride feel beautiful.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Well done on the cake Hanny! I am always so proud of your work! Thanks for the nice compliments! By the way, you looked adorable in your new dress!

L said...

Emily did an Awesome job on her hair!!!