Hazel's dad is going to make sure she is off to a great start! He ordered the complete Baby Einstein Series with 26 disks. She'll listen to clasical music, animal sounds and learn sign language. Darryl is very into toys and interaction. So, I'm hoping that we balance eachother out nicely.


3 comments:
Baby Einstein are great cd's, but I hope baby Hazel doesn't come out looking like that picture!!! ha
I got them all for my little girl when she was born too! They were just coming out with them so I didn't get the great deal they had on Ebay for the entire set like they sell, but they would instantly calm her down when she was fussy! Her Fav was Baby Neptune, Baby MacDonald and then the last one we bought Baby Wordsworth! They are so cute and basic!
yay! Hazel and I can sign to eachother. :-)
Post a Comment