Sometimes it is hard to blog when you don't have the baby yet, so all I feel like I can do is share all the exciting things that you get and do when you are preparing for your first baby. First off, our house is being taken over by baby apparatus! You know that I don't like clutter, unless it's clothes....then that doesn't bother me. But, we have boxes piling up in random rooms and baby stuff all over the place! I'll be glad when the car seats actually go into our cars and the pack and play finds a home that's not in the middle of a room. I have also learned here lately that Hazel, although not "here" is already in charge. My stomach will never be the same, I'm in and out of the doctor several times in a week, she likes to keep me up at night and now I have anemia and gestational diabetes. Bummer! I meet with the dietitian on Monday to find out what I need to do, but after my three hour Glucose Tolerance Test, we found out that my body can not break down the sugar. So, this is my first week on a very restricted diet (I put myself on one until I have a chance to meet with the dietitian). Dieting always gets me down in the dumps, so the only thing pulling me through is knowing I'm going to meet her soon...oh, and the fact I've already lost several pounds!!! Don't worry, my doctor said it was fine! And, Hazel should be here by mid October or sooner! We are doing another ultrasound in a few weeks to see if she is getting too big as she has consistently measured ahead. I hope she's a little chunkster!
I was so excited when I found this doll. I'm always looking for "light brown" babies for her. And, my favorite doll ever was a Cabbage Patch named Donnie. I only ever wanted to play with boy babies and I took them everywhere. Also, I didn't like when my babies had hair. So, here is Hazel's Cabbage Patch, a little boy named Brennen. I can only imagine how many times I will be the one who ends up carrying this doll or making trips back places because she left him there.
This coat makes my heart melt! How cute???? This was one of those items that I just HAD to buy her!
Her shoe collection begins early! A woman after my own heart : )
A few items that have come from around the world. Kelly brought Hazel back the pacifiers and sippy cup from London. And her two little outfits are from China. Darryl and I had no clue if we'd have a boy or girl baby first...but we couldn't be in China and not buy these adorable baby outfits. And, this really is how babies in China dress.
This adorable diaper bag is from the Manns! Thank you!!! I can not wait to start using this. I love anything and everything Betsey Johnson.
This is Darryl's man Diaper Bag.
This is one of our rooms that is being taken over by baby things!
2 comments:
You are SO ready! I love it! The Cabbage Patch doll is awesome! I remember my little Cabbage Patch had blonde curly hair. :-)
My husband and I saw that little jacket/coat at Von Maur this weekend...he was so in love with it! It is adorable!
Post a Comment