I absolutely LOVE Hazel's new pictures!! I'm SO excited to see her next week! I plan to come up there on Thursday, so I'll call you next week to see if you are going to be free.
I just thought I'd let you know which are my very favorites, incase you get some extra pictures printed. :-)
1.) The 3rd to last, sitting on the chair in her sock monkey dress. 2.) The last picture--so colorful! 3.) The 2rd picture, with her orange/white/blue/green dress.
I also love the tongue sticking out...and her standing infront of you. Oh, she's so cute!
I'm a busy mom of two fabulous little cuties! Hazel, Miss Energy is full of "IT" and everything in between....never a dull moment with her. She's smart, too darn funny and she really thinks she is something. And then there is Oliver, he's totally handsome and has the sweetest personality. He always has a smile and is just shy enough to stay out of trouble. I am pretty crazy about my family!
6 comments:
She is precious!!! Love her smile..and the clothes are adorable..Did you make those?
I absolutely LOVE Hazel's new pictures!! I'm SO excited to see her next week! I plan to come up there on Thursday, so I'll call you next week to see if you are going to be free.
I just thought I'd let you know which are my very favorites, incase you get some extra pictures printed. :-)
1.) The 3rd to last, sitting on the chair in her sock monkey dress.
2.) The last picture--so colorful!
3.) The 2rd picture, with her orange/white/blue/green dress.
I also love the tongue sticking out...and her standing infront of you. Oh, she's so cute!
She's a beauty ! I can't believe how big she is getting! Who took the pictures? I love all the bright color clothing!
Those are adorable! I'm in love with the monkey sock dress!! She is such a cutie. It also looks like she know how to work the camera.
AMAZING!!
Hope to see you soon!
Terri Jo, Claire & Lucy
Post a Comment