Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playing and Standing

Hazel is so busy these days! She loves playing with friends and other babies. I love being able to see her interact with other kids. Here she is standing up. Now she can pull up to anything, even flat surfaces. She is so determined and if she doesn't get it the first time, she'll keep trying until she does.
The Learn and Groove music table. The BEST toy that we own!!!!!

She's up....She's down...

Here is Lucy, one of Hazel's BFFs! Lucy is much sweeter and calmer than Hazel. I didn't know babies could act as good as she does. Wow, what a joy to be around her!!!!!

Eating ice cream before we figured out she has a milk allergy. Sorry Hazel!

She is into EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I baby proofed our house these last few days and just keep finding more and more things to baby proof because she gets everything out of our drawers!

Darn she's cute!

No comments: