Not the happiest bunny in town, but Hazel wants to wish you a Happy Easter. As soon as she touched the basket, she got very serious! She tried really hard to get Easter cards to her grandparents and cousin, but just didn't get to it. So...I thought I'd post some cute pictures to hold you over. Grandma Roberta, we really miss you! You are not going to believe what your little baby is doing these days. As long as everyone is healthy, we'll come see you next weekend as long as you have some good cook'n in your new kitchen!!!!! Love you!Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Easter
Not the happiest bunny in town, but Hazel wants to wish you a Happy Easter. As soon as she touched the basket, she got very serious! She tried really hard to get Easter cards to her grandparents and cousin, but just didn't get to it. So...I thought I'd post some cute pictures to hold you over. Grandma Roberta, we really miss you! You are not going to believe what your little baby is doing these days. As long as everyone is healthy, we'll come see you next weekend as long as you have some good cook'n in your new kitchen!!!!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Scrappy and Grandma got the cutest Radio 

2 comments:
I don't think I can even express how sad I am that I haven't seen Hazel in SOO long (I'm ashamed to even say when I saw her last)! That's all going to change in three and a half weeks. Guaranteed!
She's getting SO big...and SO pretty! I love all these pictures!
Also, she's got an Easter basket at my house. I just don't know when I'll be getting it to her. :-\
How adorable is Locke pushing Hazel??? Too cute!
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment