Thursday, November 13, 2008

OUCH!

Here she is for the last time before she got her ears pierced! She was so sweet all morning and it was breaking my heart thinking I was going to upset her and such a happy day. But, I've really wanted to get her ears pierced and Emily and Locke were available to meet me for some support! I had my ears pierced when I was very young as well, and low and behold couldn't remember if it hurt or not. So, I decided to get mine pierced first to see if I trusted them with my daughter. And, to see if it hurt too bad to do to her. Let's just say, I was way more nervous than Hazel!!!!!

It feels so weird to finally be a parent/legal guardian of a child! Wow, I make decisions now for more than just myself. Hence the fact my daughter is getting her ears pierced at 7 weeks.

I'm not sure if the nerves show through here, but I was scared!

That wasn't too bad and I think Hazel can handle it. She's a tough little cookie!


They first tried to pierce her ears at the same time. She looks pretty still in the picture, but she was moving all around and making them and me nervous!

One of the ladies held her steady and I squinted really hard!!!!!!!

Wa-La....her ears are pierced. No, she wasn't very happy but that's nothing compared to when she is hungry.
"Mom, why did you do this to me??"

And, then she forgot all about it and fell right to sleep.


No comments: