Grandma Roberta celebrated her birthday on October 22, but somehow Hazel was the one who ended up with gifts! Thank you Grandma Roberta for spoiling our baby. We love all of the outfits and socks and can't wait for the weather to get cooler and put Hazel in her adorable white sweater! She will be too cute : ) We promise to come and visit you soon.
Here are a few of the funny faces that Hazel makes!
This is her Pouty Face! She snarls up her nose and pokes out her bottom lip. It breaks my heart every time I see it. And, I think she knows it! I see this face quite often.
HIII-YAA...this is KungFu Hazel
She has some HUGE eyes!!!!!
So Adorable! This is the face that I love to see!!!!
I love this picture of my mom and Hazel. My mom looks HOT in Red!
Hazel loves to snuggle on her dad's chest!
Uncle Mike came over to feed Hazel : ) He decided to use a bottle.
I'm a busy mom of two fabulous little cuties! Hazel, Miss Energy is full of "IT" and everything in between....never a dull moment with her. She's smart, too darn funny and she really thinks she is something. And then there is Oliver, he's totally handsome and has the sweetest personality. He always has a smile and is just shy enough to stay out of trouble. I am pretty crazy about my family!
1 comment:
Hazel has the cutest clothes!!!
Post a Comment