Hazel gets so excited when I tell her we are going to gymnastics! She absolutely loves it and just blows me away each time. I know I say she is gifted, but seriously...the other moms tell me too! Two of the women today said at least we can say our girls were at gymnastics with Hazel when she's in the Olympics. She is just crazy coordinated, knows exactly what to do and fearless. All things that will make her a great athlete!!!
Bouncy, Bouncy!! That's all I hear in the backseat on the way.

Working on her chinups with Grandma!
And, I was so proud of her today. For the first time she climbed up on the beam by herself and walked, one foot in front of the other. Most of you who read this blog will know that I was a gymnast and taught gymnastics for years. This is something that 4 year olds don't even know how to do naturally. Go Hazel : )



3 comments:
Way to go, Hazel! :-)
Hannah, I think Hazel looks so much like you in the very first picture in this post. Yay! She's adorable, as always. :-) Can't wait to see her again.
Love these pictures...why are chubby legs on little girls so absolutely adorable!?
Miss you!
Post a Comment