Locke and Hazel are patiently waiting their turn on the trampoline. They are both such little dare devils and so much fun to watch play together. They can both already do their forward rolls and are just too cute! This little girl is strong! She can hang on the bar forever.
This is hands down my favorite leotard. I know most kids probably have one or two...but I always had tons when I was little...so I shop for leotards like I do her other clothes. You only look this cute in them for a short period of time!!!!
I'm a busy mom of two fabulous little cuties! Hazel, Miss Energy is full of "IT" and everything in between....never a dull moment with her. She's smart, too darn funny and she really thinks she is something. And then there is Oliver, he's totally handsome and has the sweetest personality. He always has a smile and is just shy enough to stay out of trouble. I am pretty crazy about my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment