The Gender Reveal party was a blast! It was so hard to keep that secret from my family...but it was worth it. My mom and Emily were the most surprised!!!!! They KNEW I was having another girl. When we did our Gender Reveal party with Hazel, everyone knew as soon as they walked in. This time I wanted it to be a little more fun and different.
Here is the World's BEST BIG SISTER!!!!!! She looked so adorable and has looked so grown up to me here lately.
The kids table....well, Hazel and Locke's table : )
Hey Kipton! You are getting so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, you look just like your mommy and daddy.
So here is how we did the reveal. When I say "we", I mean "I". Darryl came home from work sick and never made it down to the party. So Hazel and I did the party : ( Therefore, I will name the baby whatever I want!
My mom read a story where you pass gifts left and right based on what the story says. It was fun and you have to change directions of the gifts so many times that someone will have three gifts and others won't have any.

And, only one had It's a BOY 





No comments:
Post a Comment