Monday, December 28, 2009

Sledding!

We just had to try out the snowsuit and it was the perfect day for sledding! We had tried to get Hazel to take a nap twice already, and she bounced so high and for so long in her bed that it was hopeless. We planned to take her out to play in the snow after her nap, but what the heck....maybe it will wear her out??? She LOVED sledding. She absolutely wore Darryl out. He had to fling her around the yard faster and faster. She smiled from ear to ear and wanted to go faster.


Here she is telling on Darryl : )
I want to sled some more!
And, within about two minutes of being inside, she fell fast asleep on the floor. That's just not like Miss Hazel!!!!!
I just love our house at Christmas time!!!


3 comments:

kbtoys said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hazel and I love your house. The snow looks so lovely.
Kym/Oz

Anonymous said...

Miss Hazel is just so darn cute!!! Looks like she had a great time.
Jill B.