Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Obsessed with Glasses!!!

Hazel HAS to wear glasses, well not really, but she thinks she does. She acts like she needs them to watch TV because that's how I am. I typically always wear glasses and as we've taught Hazel her body parts, she's become very aware of eyes and now loves to poke and smudge up my glasses. She knows how to put her pair on (my old ones that I need to take the lenses out of for her!), she can push them up and just is so funny. She cracks us up all the time and we just can't believe how much and what she understands and knows. Seriously, she acts like she's 2. She does not act like a 1 year old!!! She is saying so many words, asking for things by name, singing to a melody....I know she's got some talent in more areas than one and can't wait to see what she has to offer this world. I am sure I'm a little biased since she's mine, but I can look at my child and say...wow, she looks pretty homely today if she does. I'm not blind just because she's mine. That sounds horrible, but it's something most parents CAN NOT do. That's why I feel like I can say she is talent. Everything is natural for her. She doesn't have to see or watch other kids do something, she just can. Her determination is AMAZING! She does not stop until she figures out how to do what she wants. She'll scoot things around just to climb to a higher point. She jokes and finds it rather hilarious. I say all this because this is a huge responsibility for Darryl and I!!! We have to make sure that we target all of her energy to good things because it could quickly go astray. She's too smart, cute and clever for her own good.






Please don't mind the fact that we both just woke up!

3 comments:

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

She's adorable with glasses! Or without! Doesn't matter, she's just so darn cute!!

Emily said...

I'm obsessed! Period. She's adorable and I LOVE her in glasses!!! She looks like such a BIG girl in those glasses. You are right, she is too smart for her own good. I have a feeling her and Locke are going to be troublemakers. Heaven help us. Good thing we love them so much! :-)

PS I LOVE when you update your blog. Spare me more Hazel pictures!!!

Aunt Erika said...

Oh, she's so cute!!
And I'm guessing she gets all her talent from her mom, who is the best at everything. ;-) lol.