Just to start to get caught up, I'm going to to a random post here and just fill you in on what Hazel is up to these days. My baby is 13 months old! Oh my gosh! I love it!!!!! She is smart as a whip and she blows my mind every single day. She finally is starting to understand what we are talking about. Hazel will throw things in the trash, go get a ball, go get a book, get her shoe, her baby.......she can do lots of things you ask her to do. Oh, and she can jump, "be cool" which equals arms crossed and a "cool" look, lay down, sit down, get low (her very bootylicious dance), cover her eyes and yell, BOO! She can shake up her own milk (formula), shut doors, open doors, flush the toilet, FEED HERSELF WITH BIG SHARP FORKS! She loves her baby Lucy from Locke and pushes her everywhere in the adorable stroller from Dave and Pam. She can now open our top drawers, which we never dreamed would need child proofed, pick out her own snacks...Okay.....I've bragged enough on her.She is talking! She says lots of words and here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. She knows these words too and says them any and every time she sees these things.
1. Fish- Thanks to Locke and his Fish tank!
2. Hi/Hey
3. What dat? and sometimes even, What is that?
4. Shoe
5. Sponge Bob
6. Du-Du-Du-Dora
7. Boo
8. Ball
9. Book
10. Juice
11. Baby
12. Da Da
13. Cool
She doesn't refer to me as Mommy. She's used to say it but just doesn't want to. Darryl tried to get her to say Mommy the other day and said it about 300 times and then said Sponge Bob once! And, she said, "Spon Bob". She doesn't usually call Darryl "Da Da," but when Darryl walked into Greek's Pizza last night where we were waiting for him, Hazel yelled, "Da Da, Da Da". So she must have that one down.
She makes lots of animal noises and I need to get her Meow on video and post because it is the sweetest Meow I've ever heard!
This was one of the Birthday gifts Darryl got Hazel. She is great at riding it, but prefers to do it with a twist! It's hilarious to be sitting on the couch and see your baby drive in on her power wheel! Too funny. She hasn't figured out how to turn yet, but drives it straight just perfectly.
Hazel LOVES books. She has you read about 30 books to her a day (at least). She just grabs them off the shelf and hands them to you, wants up and says, "Book, Book."
She finally loves her busy ball popper. It used to scare her, but I'm finding that not much scares her anymore. The vacuum cleaner has become a toy and she wants me to chase her with it. I used to have to hold her the whole time I vacuumed.
This was Hazel's other Birthday present, the Pottery Barn shopping cart. It is awesome and I highly recommend it! It doesn't flip like the others and it looks so real!







3 comments:
Oh, I love her so much!! I love her animal sounds...even though it's almost always a growl. haha.
I still need to upload our pictures from Waterman's!
I love the fact that Hazel's toys have taken over the lower shelves on the bookcase. Soon the entire room will be hers!
She is so sweet!
L.O.V.E. her!
Miss you!!
Post a Comment