Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Yes, I know I have a TON of updating to do. Hazel is well over a year now and had such an awesome First Birthday! I am so behind! For those of you who follow my blog, you know that I have a lot of hobbies and interests. Over the past weeks, I have made tons of outfits, tutus, bows and taken lots of little kiddos pictures. It's what I love to do, but doesn't leave me much time or energy to update the blog with Miss Busy Butt! I promise to update soon, but wanted to post a few pictures of our recent trip to the Pumpkin Patch with her cousin Locke.









That little face is just perfect! We love her too much!!!!!

1 comment:

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Looks like she had loads of fun! That hat is adorable on her! Her turkey outfit is cute too! Beautiful baby!