skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Outfit

I'm taking my last round of orders for the Halloween Dress that you see on Hazel. The dress is a European pattern called the Vida. It's great because it can last for more than one season! There are several different adorable spooky fabrics on this dress with very wide ric rac and bright green buttons. And, don't forget about the bow. This has to be one of my favorites of all times! Now that is a bow! You can email me at hannah@hazelfancyhazel to place your order.
5 comments:
You KNOW I want one!!!
and I like the ghost bear! ;-)
Love these pictures..that outfit is too cute..and of course Hazel is adorable!!
Where do you get her awesome hairbows?????
Liza in Canada
Hi Liza! I make all of her bows, one for each outfit and I make them for others too. email me at hannah@hazelfancyhazel if you'd like!
Hannah
Hi Hannah, I have been following your blog for a while now. I must say that Hazel is breathtaking. The headbands are too cute and her tutus. Amazing!!!!!!!!! I am pregnant with a lil girl. Do you make headbands for the public???
Post a Comment