This is an absolutely random picture post just to catch up on everything I haven't blogged in a while. I knew I was never the blogging type...but I try. I'll try to explain what some of the pictures are...
Elissa and Damien are good friends of ours! I worked with Elissa at VMS and she and I became really close. We are so happy for Damien and Elissa and wish them so much happiness in their new lives together. But, we are also way jealous of them because they just got back from their Honeymoon in Hawaii!!!! I made the cake for their wedding and it's funny because Elissa's favorite flavor of cake is Funfetti (so that's what it was)!
Elissa was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen. Darryl said she was such a 40's Hollywood Beauty!
Random Hazel cuteness....more pictures to come in a 10 month post (although she's almost one!)
She looks cute, but she's up to no good. She knows how to open all the doors, drawers and gates.
She's just so proud of herself when she climbs and stands on anything. She can now climb out of the bathtub...so we are just praying that she holds off on scaling her crib for a while. She'd be into everything.
We love visiting the State Fair and it was so fun this year with Locke and Hazel. They loved the food and Locke really enjoyed feeding Hazel his pork sandwich. It was so cute!
Can you believe they are big enough to sit at a "kids table"???? I can hardly believe it. My mom was over and about to give them some Wendy's french fries and they are pretty exciting.
Locke is so good at sharing, although we'd like him to keep his ketchup drenched french fries to himself : )
Is she wearing a Purdue Tutu or is she late for training camp? She looks like a linebacker in this picture...haha!
I'll act like her chubby belly isn't hanging out of the bottom of her mini Purdue Shirt.
Hazel got her first MAJOR boo boo about a week ago. She was playing outback on our brick walkway and did a nice little nose plant in between two bricks. It was the most symmetrical ouchie. There was a lot of blood and tears....but she was over it about 1 minute later and onto the next thing.
This face is ridiculous. She just has an amazing little personality. Hazel really enjoys playing outside on her swing set and in her clubhouse. She can climb up the big slide all by herself (VERY SCARY) and she thinks she can walk down the slide as well.
My two favorite people! This is the day she fell in the backyard.
More cuteness at her clubhouse. This is also her first day with pigtails (yes, I am going to count those as pigtails!)
Darryl and I LOVE playing wiffle ball! He's way better than me, but I have hit two home runs so far (a home run is if you can hit the ball over the neighbors fence). Hazel just walks around and collects all of the balls for us : )
And, she swings the bat too. She gets really excited if she hits the ball!
This is Alaric and Hazel last weekend at Mackenzie's pool party. Hazel isn't that much fun in the pool anymore because now that she can walk, all she wants to do is get out of the pool...back in...out of the pool...back in. And....it is so true, kids have no fear! They don't know to. Hazel walks directly into the pool if you are holding her hand! YIKES!
This is how meals start at the "kids table"....









No comments:
Post a Comment