Wednesday, May 20, 2009

7 Month Post

Hazel...again, you will be another month older tomorrow, so it's about time I do this post. Gosh, I just love her more and more each day and every stage is 10 times better than the stage before. She is fun, absolutely crazy, just like me, looks like Darryl, hilarious, clever, fearless, determined and the joy of my life! This last month has been so much fun for us because she is just growing up and doing so many new things.

Here are some of the new things that Hazel has started doing in the last month:
* Crawling like crazy. She can go anywhere and maneuver over anything.
* Playing with your toys by yourself. You can play for at least an hour. You love your learn and groove music table. You also love your new alphabet blocks and all kinds of balls and toys that make music.
* Dancing- it is just too cute!
* Standing and pulling up to anything and everything. You stand up on anything you can get your hands on. If you don't make it the first time, you will try until you do! I can not believe that I already know your personality. You are never going to give up!
* Letting go while you stand up and grabbing another object to stand up to.
* Walking around your music table and the couch
* Saying baa-baa-baa and daa-daa, your voice is adorable!
* Getting your first two teeth. They are almost there and it isn't easy for you. You are keeping me up a lot here lately and just need your mom. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
* Playing so well with other kids. You run circles around most of your friends and you are always more rotten than they are, but you really like other kids.
* You have figured out how to open all of our drawers and take every single thing out. Your favorite thing in any drawer are your Hello Kitty band aids.

That is so many new things for just a few short weeks! I can not believe how much changed in just that last month. She went from sitting up to standing and walking around objects! Wow!!! I'm giving her another month or so and I figure she'll be walking.

She's so curious...always looking for what she can get into next!
Those are mischievous eyes!
She never does anything the "right" way....wonder where she gets that?
Looking our her window at her boyfriend Brady! He lives right next door.


I love watching these little hands figuring out how everything works!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is so sweet! I love her!!!

kbtoys said...

I think you're past due for an update! she's almost 9 months old now!!