Sorry my posting is way behind! I've been so busy here lately. Our first Christmas with Hazel was great. We were able to spend lots of time with friends and family and I actually got to meet my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for the first time. Now, I just need to meet their children someday. Well, let's start off by saying Miss Hazel is more spoiled than you can imagine. Seriously, I had life good as a child...but she has no idea how great she has it!!!! Her Grandma Roberta had so many presents for her that I'm suprised we could fit them in our car after leaving my parent's house.
I'm a busy mom of two fabulous little cuties! Hazel, Miss Energy is full of "IT" and everything in between....never a dull moment with her. She's smart, too darn funny and she really thinks she is something. And then there is Oliver, he's totally handsome and has the sweetest personality. He always has a smile and is just shy enough to stay out of trouble. I am pretty crazy about my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment