Hi Hannah, I came across you blog about your beautiful baby Hazel. Congratulations to you. I saw the cakes that you make. Wonderful Work. I am a Chef and admire others work, especially with Baking, because I am not the creative with cakes and such. I leave that you Pastry chefs. I however Love food and what I am do with it. Lovely work. Just wanted to let you know.
I'm a busy mom of two fabulous little cuties! Hazel, Miss Energy is full of "IT" and everything in between....never a dull moment with her. She's smart, too darn funny and she really thinks she is something. And then there is Oliver, he's totally handsome and has the sweetest personality. He always has a smile and is just shy enough to stay out of trouble. I am pretty crazy about my family!
4 comments:
Hi Hannah!!
It's been too long...please post some video of miss Hazel!
Hugs and Kisses!
Terri Jo
Hello Hannah!!
Thought you might like this website for Hazel--
www.babybloch.com
They sell cute little ballet/walking slippers for girls!!
Take Care-
Um, those shoes are so cute!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Hi Hannah, I came across you blog about your beautiful baby Hazel. Congratulations to you. I saw the cakes that you make. Wonderful Work. I am a Chef and admire others work, especially with Baking, because I am not the creative with cakes and such. I leave that you Pastry chefs. I however Love food and what I am do with it. Lovely work. Just wanted to let you know.
Post a Comment