Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Um...I'm looking pretty large!


All I can say is Hazel must be huge!!! Haha...or my powdered sugar doughnuts are catching up with me : )

I can't believe we have just 3 months left until we get to meet her. We are both so excited and always wonder when she's going to make her debut. My vote would be a little early rather than later (as long as she's baked long enough). We are so excited for our little girl.
She's definitely a gymnast in the making. She flips, rolls, kicks and wiggles all the time. I can already tell she'll keep us up at nights because that's when she is the most active. I can't wait! I'll do a late night (or all nighter) with her anytime.
So, as you can tell...I'm not the normal blogger (my updates are few and far between). I've never been one to hold onto memories or journal anything about my life. So, I'm trying here! I think I'll have more fun blogging when I actually can brag about Hazel and show you all her cute pictures : ) And, I haven't been one to take belly shots either, so I've captured only a few my entire pregnancy. One at around 4 months and one around 7 months! Where did that time go in between???
These pictures were taken and my 2nd Cousin Alex's 1st Birthday Party. Darryl decided he could look pregnant too!!

2 comments:

kbtoys said...

so excited to meet Hazel! It won't be long now!

abbittfamily said...

YEAH and update!!! I know it's hard to blog and update but if you think it's hard now just wait until that little girl enters the world! You won't have a spare moment and when you do you'll want to take a mental and physical vacation. Although, it is worth all those sleepless nights!