Darryl and I have really started getting our house all ready for the baby. We had several things we wanted to have done before she got here and we are checking them off the list! Over the last week, Darryl hung put a new "princess" light up in Hazel's room and switched her old (well, actually it was new but I changed my mind) light and put it into our guest room. Also, he hung new lights in our closets and put a beautiful new ceiling fan up in our bedroom! So, the fan in the bedroom has an LED light. We were worried it would be really bright and when he turned the power back on, you could barely tell the light was on. It's like a giant nightlight hanging from the ceiling. Weird! Then, I was inspired to put something together, so Darryl and I put together Hazel's new cradle. Here soon we are going to put together the pack and play and try our carseats out in our cars. Darryl's carseat is pictured below.


This is a random post...but that's all you are getting from me tonight. Here's a picture of Hazel's cute new socks. 

4 comments:
yay! I was pleasantly surprised that you even had an update! :-)
How about those letters? I'll be done with school after this coming Thursday, so I'll be free to help!
Random or not, I love your updates. How about some more pictures of Hazels room as it progresses...your gorgeous updates to your house...and more of your wonderful cakes that you have made! PS I want to see the burp clothes and blankets that you have made for Hazel!
It is all so much fun when you are preparing for your 1st baby! I'm glad things are going better for you and baby Hazel!! Congrats!
I love watching your blog. You are one of the most excited new moms I have ever met. Truly enjoyable to see. Congratulations to you and your spouse. You will be wonderful parents.
Post a Comment