Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cakes By Hannah



My website has finally been updated. I somehow misplaced many of my cake photos, but luckily my late night crew (Erika) was able to come to the rescue and provide some of the missing pictures! Thanks Erika!!!! I've made several cakes here lately and for the next few months will be making at least one cake each weekend. I really do enjoy it, but it's a lot to work full-time and to make cakes on the side. I'm getting much quicker though and I love that. It used to take me like 20 hours to complete a cake. The last few cakes I've done have taken me less than 4 hours. Yippee!!!

I plan to make a cake for Mother's Day and then for the June 2 cookout with friends and family. On June 2, we should find out whether we are having a son or a daughter. So, maybe I'll have a cake made...but I'll more than likely just be shopping : )

Here are a couple of the cakes I've made, but be sure to visit my website.






2 comments:

abbittfamily said...

Glad to see you finally updated your blog! :)

Emily said...

I am just as glad Terri! :-) Hannah, your cakes are incredible and taste wonderful! I love your cake bites too! Can't wait for June 2nd!