Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby Hilliard

I guess it's time that I add...WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!! Baby Hilliard should be here around Halloween and we couldn't be happier. Being pregnant isn't really my cup of tea, but I'm very excited about having the new addition to our family. Truly, the part I've liked the least is that my clothes don't fit anymore and I'm starting to wonder if they ever will again???? Maternity clothes are just goofy for the most part and it's hard finding stylish ones that you can feel good in. Either they make you look like you are already a mom of five or like you are about to hit the club. Gap has been my maternity wardrobe savior so far.


I've always dreamed of having a family, but I never even thought what it would be like to be pregnant. I've been blessed by the fact, I haven't gotten sick once! But, it's just sort of weird for me to know something is growing inside me. But, with that said, I already love this baby more than you can imagine. Darryl and I pray for the baby everyday that it is healthy...then we like to add things in there like, a girl and cute! But, we truly only care that the baby is healthy. Our baby is spoiled already! Baby Hilliard already has 4 pairs of Robeez, a closet full of clothes, toys, books and diapers! The grandparents have spoiled that baby too. Last week my parents took Darryl and I to pick out baby furniture. We decided on the baby furniture below, but in the darker Cherry color. It is beautiful!!!! My parents generously helped us out with the furniture and then took us to dinner. And, this baby is spoiled from both sides!!! Darryl's mom Roberta also is helping us out with the baby furniture. We are so blessed to have grandparents that love this baby as much as we do.

We purchased the items pictured above along with the night stand and converter rails, all in the color below.



Dinner with the Taylor Grandparents after the BIG furniture purchase! This baby better not chew on the crib is all I've got to say : )

4 comments:

Emily said...

All four of you look SO happy. I love these pictures! Congrats on a huge purchase. I remember when we got Locke's furniture, it made everything so real!

kbtoys said...

I forgot to tell you, one of the girls at work had a dream that you had a girl! lol. She said the baby came out with hair like Elvis!

kbtoys said...

Did you guys go to Outback? :-)

Vegemite, Vegemite! We eat Vegemite!

Anonymous said...

Are you waiting until June 2 to update this thing?!? ha.