Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oliver is Here











Baby Oliver Wild Hilliard is here!!! He was born at 1:54pm and weighs 7lbs 10oz and is 20 inches long. He was born at 37.5 weeks and is just fabulous!!!


My doctor broke my water around 9:30am, started Pitocin around 11:30am and I progressed very quickly. I had an epidural at 9am....so luckily, this was pain free for me : ) I think I pushed for less than 5 minutes...this was an absolutely perfect delivery and I feel so blessed. I'm up and walking around and feel great.


Meet our little guy!

2 comments:

abbittfamily said...

Welcome Oliver!

You are such a blessing and I can't wait to hold you!!!

Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys!

Love,
The Abbitt's

Jessica said...

Oliver is so cute. Can't wait to see pictures with his eyes open. I'm glad everything went so smooth. Congratulations to your whole family.