Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hazel and Oliver

Oliver and "Mama"


Grandma "Berta", Darryl and Oliver

Hazel calls this, "Red Chair, Hold It". She says this phrase about 100 times a day. This means, she wants to sit in the red chair and hold Oliver. I try to let Hazel hold him whenever she wants. I want her to like him and I want her to learn to be nice to him. She is for the most part gentle....but has a mean streak at the same time. She now says, "No pushing, no hitting, no biting, no pinching" everytime she holds him. It's pretty cute!

"Red Chair, Hold It" times 2. Hazel always tells me, Mommy hold two babies : ) I will always hold my two babies when I hear that. She doesn't seem to be jealous of him, but often wants to be a baby too. She likes to use his pacifier (which Hazel has never used pacifiers), get her diaper changed....



Hazel is off to church with Mama and Scrappy....with her back pack : )


And, she gets way more use out of the baby swing than Oliver does!


No comments: