It's official! Hazel Fancy Hazel has made its way into our first boutique. If you are ever in Lafayette, Indiana, make sure to check out Two Tulips on Main Street. You can also visit their website at http://www.twotulips.com/. They have such cute stuff, and Cheryl the owner is so sweet! I can't wait to take a small road trip to go visit.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Two Tulips Boutique
It's official! Hazel Fancy Hazel has made its way into our first boutique. If you are ever in Lafayette, Indiana, make sure to check out Two Tulips on Main Street. You can also visit their website at http://www.twotulips.com/. They have such cute stuff, and Cheryl the owner is so sweet! I can't wait to take a small road trip to go visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats Hannah!! How exciting. : ) I love all the pics of Hazel..she is so cute!
If you need me, I'll be available for a job in 9 weeks. :-)
Congrats!!
Well deserved and so exciting!
Post a Comment