Monday, March 9, 2009

5 Months Old


This post is a little late, so Hazel is definitely 5 months by now! She is fantastic and we love this little girl more than anything in the world. She is rotten as can be and I already have so many stories about her. She can work her way out of any baby toy we have, so harnesses and safety belts are a must with her. She moves around a lot on the floor and will either be crawling or scooting really soon. She doesn't use her arms much yet to crawl, but she can get up on her knees and then straightens her legs and forms an upside down V. She's strong! She still loves to stand. Her thighs are ripped. I think it's because she loves to jump all the time. I can't wait to see her in a leotard at gymnastics because her body is ADORABLE!
Hazel loves:
*Mom and Dad
*Her Jumparoo
*Baby food sweet potatoes, carrots, squash and bananas
*Still loves her cereal
*When we change her diaper and blow or fan her off to dry her : )
*Sophie (Thanks Dave and Pam)
*Baths
*Riding in her stroller without her carseat
Hazel doesn't like:
*Baby food peas
*When we wipe slobber off her face
*Sleeping on her back, she turns immediately to her stomach (doctor said it is okay!)
*When we put her in her carseat. She pushes her arms out and will not relax.
*Pacifiers
Hazel can stand for a while if you let her hold onto something.

She is a smiley girl! I love her smile...it's from ear to ear and then some.

See, I can sit up and play with my baby. I'm really good at using my arms for balance.


This is Hazel's Grandma Face. She LOVES doing this!

2 comments:

kbtoys said...

Oh my is she getting big! and so cute!! She looks more like you now than ever. That red hair is hilarious.
I can't wait to come hang out with her all the time after I graduate! ;-)

abbittfamily said...

Hooray Hazel...I can't believe you're doing all that stuff!! You are such a big girl these days.