skip to main |
skip to sidebar
She rolled back to belly!
Here is Hazel right before she rolled from her back to her belly for her Dad! She loves to impress him : )
Aunt Emily, thanks for letting us borrow Locke's play mat. Hazel LOVES it. We hung some of her favorite toys from it and she can play with there for at least 20 minutes at a time. Gosh, I wish I would have had one of these sooner. I guess she can play with it so long because she can see the TV while she's doing it. Have I ever mentioned how much Hazel loves to watch TV??? She's a magnet and definitely doesn't get it from me.
2 comments:
WOW!! What a big milestone! She is such a big girl now! Make sure to tell Darryl to back off on the mashed potatoes...Locke needs to walk first!! :-) haha.
So many posts I love it...where to start.
Love the feet pictures, so precious-love Hazel eating oatmeal especially the "not fast enough" face-love the picture of her on the couch with her big bow looking so big and rolling already...geesh!
Can't wait to see you, hopefully Monday!
Post a Comment