On February 14, 2008 these picture was taken during our Wedding. We had a blast and I was definitely the most nonchalant bride ever. I wanted nothing to do with the details of my wedding...just wanted to show up in the most beautiful dress ever and marry the man I love! We truly had a fairy tale wedding. People to this day still talk about our wedding and there is no way I could ever forget what a special day it was. Oh, and all the blood and sweat we shed because I made my own wedding cake (and a cake for EVERY SINGLE person in attendance). Who would have guessed our groomsmen would be rolling fondant and icing cakes????
Saturday, February 14, 2009
One Year Anniversary
On February 14, 2008 these picture was taken during our Wedding. We had a blast and I was definitely the most nonchalant bride ever. I wanted nothing to do with the details of my wedding...just wanted to show up in the most beautiful dress ever and marry the man I love! We truly had a fairy tale wedding. People to this day still talk about our wedding and there is no way I could ever forget what a special day it was. Oh, and all the blood and sweat we shed because I made my own wedding cake (and a cake for EVERY SINGLE person in attendance). Who would have guessed our groomsmen would be rolling fondant and icing cakes????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have to tell you that your wedding photos were great. I first saw them on your sister in laws blog. I love, love, loved your wedding dress and your hat/veil...let me say I've never seen anyone wear anything so well. You shined. I remember thinking "now that's a couple who are really and truly IN love".
Again...happy anniversary.
Post a Comment