Thursday, December 4, 2008
Two Month Photos
Now I will start posting Hazel's chair pictures each month. She finally went through two chair sessions without a melt down (due to the fact I took the pictures while she was sleeping). If you can't tell, we love this little baby so much. I just feel so truly blessed to have a healthy and for the most part happy baby. There is absolutely nothing I would change about her and I love her more and more everyday. I don't want to her grow up but I am so excited to see the little girl that she's going to be. Her personality is VIBRANT. She smiles with her entire face and gets mad with her whole body. She doesn't like to be alone and wants to be with mom all the time. She is finally to the point where she can be really upset and as soon as I pick her up she is happy. I like to think she is getting to know me! She is much more content awake these days...which is good because she is awake all the time. She stares at her mobile in her swing and loves the lights on her bouncy seat. She loves playing with her tongue. She twist it and twirls it, sticks it out and always pushes in her top lip and sucks on it. Pretty stinking cute! We love you Hazel! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
soo cute, Hazel.
I can't believe how red her hair looks in her pictures! It does NOT look THAT red in person!
Post a Comment