Hazel is so fun! We love her more than anything and can't believe how amazing she is. She hasn't slowed down at all, in fact, she is busier than ever. She loves books here lately, loves to play by herself, dance, mimic everything I do and watch cartoons. She is such a joy and just makes me smile all day long. I really don't feel like I have a baby at home anymore. She's a girl. She knows what I'm doing, what I'm talking about and she most certainly knows what she wants to do! She has learned so many new things this month. She knows how to clap (she holds her left hand still and swings her right hand to hit the left), she can mimic a sneeze, a growl, a scream, Dada, Mama, Baba, excited breathing (really fast), she can say Dora...she's a smart fart! She climbs the stairs faster than me, she dances better than me and she out energizes me everyday!!!!!! Gosh, I love her!Here are a few pictures of her this month....
She is getting SO big!!!!!!!!!!
She was planning her escape...
And, she's off. She was in and out of the chair 4 times in about 60 seconds or less! These pictures are getting very tough. She can climb in and out of her chair now, but she did topple out twice during the pictures. Oops! Next time we'll ask Dad to help us!We had such a busy weekend! I had been helping a lot with my cousin's wedding. Here are a few pictures from the reception. Thanks to Emily, TJ, Kyle, Erika, Ryan, Mandy and my family for all your help!!!!!
Emily, Kyle and Locke....one of my all time favorite families !
See, I can clap! 

Drama Queen

I'm just really thirsty! Darryl has got her in a bad 


2 comments:
Yay, an update! I love that first picture...and I LOVED spending TWO days in a row with Hazel & the rest of the family!! She's growing up so fast, and I don't like missing it!
So darn cute!!!
I know she keeps you on your toes...isn't it SO much fun!
Hope to see you soon,
Terri, Claire and Lucy
Post a Comment