Sunday, November 25, 2007

Engaged


So, I had the sweetest boyfriend in the world and he's now my fiance.... Our engagement was amazing! I went over to his house one evening and he had several gifts and papers laying in front of them on the dining room table. I was a little confused at first and then I started reading the papers and opening the gifts. The paper in the middle of the table read...."Why I love Hannah Marie Taylor.

Paper/Gift #1:
Because you are resousourceful, much like McGiver who could get out of a building with a piece of gum, a rubberband and a paperclip.
Gift: Pack of gum, rubberbands and paperclips

Paper/Gift #2:
Because you think everyday is Christmas, and you sing Christmas songs all year long.
Gift: Christmas CD

Paper/Gift #3:
Because you have a passion for fashion and are a bit of a brat, I mean that in a good way.
Gift: Bratz doll

Paper/Gift #4:
Because you have the motivation and drive to do anything you set your mind to do.
Gift: Remote control car

Paper/Gift #5:
Because you only sleep in Pink
Gift: VS Pink PJs

Paper/Gift #6:
Because your smile is 1.5 times brighter than the sun and because your teeth are 1.5 times whiter than any tooth on the dental chart, you deserve....
Gift: A 1.5 ct, flawless round diamond ring!

And, I said...YES!

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of you! You are so beautiful!