
Hawaii is amazing, and I know I want to go back! And, next time with the whole family. Darryl and I visited Honolulu and Maui. We were definitely bigger fans of Honolulu. One of my favorite memories was renting the "love bug" car. We strolled all over the island in that bad boy. Please note, that we practically had to push it up a few hills and about blew the brakes out soaring down a few others. We also went on a submarine ride and saw some pretty cool sea creatures. We loved jet skiing and seeing Turtle Cove, where the turtles are enormous! I mean, they are about 4 ft. in diameter. Also, we went on an awesome hike to see the waterfalls. This was one of my favorite things and I loved eating the fruit right off the trees. How could I forget the Dole Plantation. I mean, did you ever know that Pineapples don't grow from trees? Pineapples grow one fruit to a small bush, practically on the ground. And, there is nothing in the world like a fresh Hawaiian Dole Pineapple. Right Emily???
Also, we are so comfortable and familiar with the Hawaiian public transportation system. We decided not to rent a car and traveled all over the Island on the city bus. I think we could still repeat all of the major stops and transfer points...Alamoana Center...next stop.

Here we are in the Love Bug!



On the Submarine ride 200 ft under water.

1 comment:
You two are hot!
Can I tell you how excited I am that you are a new blogger!!! Yeah!
Post a Comment